The Master Chef of Great Britain was formed in 1980 to provide a forum for the exchange of culinary ideas and to further the profession through training and guidance to young chefs.
The Master Chefs of Great Britain seeks to promote all that is best about British cuisine and produce available in this country to both the chef and the consumer. The MCGB supports the campaign for healthy eating by encouraging the use of fresh, quality produce in kitchens around the country. Its members are particularly interested in sourcing local ingredients and in supporting small producers. The association and individual members provide demonstrations at both trade and retail shows and many offer cookery courses at their restaurants. All these activities are reported in our newsletters.
The Master Chefs of Great Britain looks to build long term relationships with companies and to offer a degree of exclusivity on individual projects recognising that no one company can support all our activities in any given sector.
Listed below are the various sponsorship opportunities we offer and a bespoke membership package will be designed to meet each individual company’s aims and objectives:
Corporate Membership starts from £1500 per annum
Sponsorship of the Annual Lunch Presentation Plate £1500
- 2 tickets to the lunch, logo on the Presentation Plate, menu and audio-visual presentation and an advert in masterchefs.
- A value will be attributed to companies that provide produce for the event and additional tickets offered.
Advertising in ‘masterchefs’ £400 per issue
A Master Chef for a day £500
Named sponsor for an MCGB competition £500 or goods to the value of
- logo on all documentation, £500 per competition
- invitation to provide a judge
- active participation in the finals day and 2 tickets for the reception/dinner
Headline sponsor for an MCGB competition £2500 or sponsorship and goods
- company name included in the to the value of £2500 per competition
- Competition’s name, logo as headline sponsor on all documentation, invitation to provide a judge,
- active participation in the finals day and 10 tickets for the reception/dinner
Product endorsement by negotiation
All MCGB Corporate Members and Sponsors receive:
- A certificate
- A plaque
- Circulation of press releases to members
- Promotional material at events
- Logo, short profile and link to their own website on our website
- Provide sponsored product for use in competitions and events
- 25-50 copies of ‘masterchefs’ for marketing purposes
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sue McGeever on 01884 35104.